4/06/2010

Tuesday Morning

Did many of you see that Butler could have beaten Duke with the last minute three point shot? How a team can go over 10 minutes in a game and stay with Duke is beyond me. Duke needs to get a game and stick with it. With a couple of three point shooters, Butler could beat anyone.

We had Austen and Kyler over for supper last evening and man did the kids have fun. They made Smores with Peeps, rice crispy treats that looked like sushi and had an Easter egg hunt. For some odd reason I just ran out of energy and found a nap. Or, did it find me. Either way, we found each other.

I have high hopes that on Friday we will go to Bartlesville to see Mom. I think my two nieces are going to meet us half way and we'll get a chance to catch up on their lives.

Better get rolling.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment