As a change of pace, I am always trying to make things happen different from the normal blogs. You know what a bucket list is don't you? You know those things on your life list that you want to get done before you die. Well, a backwards Bucket list is a list of things I have done and expect to not do them again in this lifetime. Hang On:
- Roller Skateing was once a passion of mine but the thought of falling off skates on a hard wood floor or concrete is just out of the question. Ditto for skateboarding...
- Going twice as fast as my age in a car. Oh sure, it was easy when I was 20 but 60? I doubt it.
- Seriously hunting anything. I may shoot my weapons and clean them regularly but to get out and walk far chasing something to kill is probably a no go.
- Being seriously in love with anyone new. After 40 years of Barb, what I have will do very well, Thanks.
- Traveling anywhere for more than two weeks at a time. Even with the help of Dave to feed the dogs, I just miss home and 14 days is the absolute limit.
- Moving to a new house is just not on my list. Remodeling here some is needed but short of another tornado we will be just fine here.
- Going back to school. I will never stop learning new things but I probably won't see the inside of a college as anything but a guest.
- A new car. Now that GM is Government Motors I probably won't be a part of the solution and buy a new car. Unless something really amazing happens I will continue to buy used and drive them until the wheels fall off. You can have that first year depreciation of $3,000 to $5,000 but I will pass.
- Go to War again. Been there, done that.
- Go camping and sleep on the ground. I will go on a picnic and sit on a blanket but not sleep on the ground again. Motels and Hotels are just too nice.
- Start Hating and stop laughing. There are people that don't talk to me and they think it is some form of punishment to me. The laugh is on them.
- Vote a straight Democratic Ticket. OK, I never did this one but hey it ain't going to happen no way.