12/30/2009

Kansas Winters


This was sent to me by my friend Harvey. He is an ex-Kansan.

It's winter in Kansas
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 25 below!

Oh, how I love Kansas
When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut

Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Kansas,
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground


We got an additional two or three inches of the fluffy stuff and set a new record for December Snowfall.
Stay Warm.
MUD

3 comments:

  1. LOL, we don't have quite as much snow here as you have had up there, but we've had plenty of cold and wind. Jo says it's always colder in Manhattan with a ton more snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of the cold is determined by how far you have to walk in the snow. In manhattan, there is no mother to make cookies, hot chocolate or give hugs. MUD

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUD, I think Congress oughta pass a law! Maybe some good old fashioned "Cap and Trade" legislation will fix it for y'all.

    Yeah...that's the ticket. ;)

    Pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete