Go to: http://prairieair.blogspot.com/ to see a great blog from Jenni down there by Douglas Kansas.
8 TV Shows I Watch
2. Law and Order
3. Phillips 66 basketball
6. About anything on the Military Channel
7. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
8. KU games on the JayHawk network when not on number 3.
8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. Anywhere with Dave and Da' Barbs.
2. Jason's Deli
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Famous Dave's BBQ
5. Margaritas in the Market Garden in San Antonio
6. Rusty pelican in Austin, TX
7. Club 93 Restaurant, with the in-laws, in Jackpot NV.
8. Star Hotel in Elko, NV.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. A hug and a kiss from Barb.
2. Traveling about anywhere with Barb
3. seeing my kids grow up, strong, confident, happy
4. Seeing how big the checking account balance will get before Barb notices.
5. traveling more
6. My 45th Reunion this fall.
7. Seeing our parents, you never know when that will stop.
8. New Books by one of my favorite authors.
8 Things I Love About Winter:
1. The birds at the feeder on the back porch
2. Barb's pictures of snow and all things winter.
3. no mosquitoes, no flies
4. Basketball season through March.
5. A Little snow, not the 27 inches that stays for three weeks.
7. homemade soups
8. the way red tailed hawks swooping over snowy fields. And all the hawks we notice on our way down US 75.
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Win the Lottery.
2. A bunch of the stuff I own will organize its self.
3. photography class
4. Travel to a Exploritas class, anywhere.
5. Laughter from the Moslem's as they realize fighting is stupid
6. A new garage or storage building
7. The Valley Brook House sells
8. a vegetable garden with lots of stuff to eat.
8 Things I Am Passionate About Important to Me
1. Laughter from Children
2. my wife
3. Dave and Barbara
5. Helping Dave and his wife enjoy their life
6. trying to do what is right
7. Blogging. face book - not so much
8. Meeting new people in new places.
8 Things I Have Learned From the Past
1. A good plan well executed is better than the best plan poorly executed.
2. There are times when I don't have a plan. I enjoy going a different way from time to time.
3. Change should incorporate new technology and be cheaper not more expensive.
4. There are times that change will hurt if you really care and things don't work out the way you hopped.
5. Plans often last until the first bullet flies.
6. Do your best when given the opportunity to lead. That is often better than the other guy did.
7. Setting life goals takes a little time but at least you know how you got to where you are.
8 In the long run, income must be equal to or exceed outgo. I think you need to throw in some savings and charitable giving also.
8 Things I Want/Need
1. This is tough, I have everything I need and almost everything I want.
2. A helper to finish all the projects I have started.
3. That new NIKON Camera for Barb (So I can get my D70 back full time)
4. jeans that don't expose my backside when I bend over. Say no to crack.
5. Great new food ideas
6. to travel more
7. Work on some Solar/Green stuff for all my houses.
8. For barb to continue to be happy with her green thumb, her photography and above all me.
I won't challenge anyone else to do this. Copy the format it you would like to see where you go with it. If not, read and enjoy
Thanks MUD! I had fun reading your answers. It was especially interesting to see that both of us have the same problem with jeans!ReplyDelete
Bones is our favorite show! Well, it's the only show not on Disney channel that we watch...and you didn't list the Kirkland's aas one of your favorite places to eat. Keith will be crushed;)ReplyDelete
Hey MUD, I saw that Jenni tagged you on her blog. And, I saw that it didn't take you several days to come up with answers like it did Jenni.ReplyDelete
"4. Seeing how big the checking account balance will get before Barb notices." ...bwahahahahahaha! All the answers are good, but that one really tickled me.
Are you sure we're not married to the same woman???