7/16/2008

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

If you listen carefully, you can hear the zucchini growing all across the United States. Do not leave your cars unlocked because you might find someone has gifted you a bag of zucchini. If someone approaches you on the street with a paper bag in their arms, run.

OK, I love the stuff and find that a little onion, one piece of bacon cut into one inch pieces in the microwave until the bacon is crispy and then one sliced zucchini for 3 minutes and I'm in heaven. Barb told me that this one was hiding under some leaves and silently growing into this 11 inch example of what I love. Good Eating.

MUD

2 comments:

  1. Dang, it keeps booting my comments!!!!! Insert really bad words that would get your mouth washed out with topsoil RIGHT DAMN HERE!

    My folks once planted FIFTY damn squash cancers. Honestly we had five hundred bags of squash. And you cannot kill that stuff if you douse it in diesel, burn it to the ground, mow it under, and then excavate the soil to a depth of twenty feet.

    God, how I hate squash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    There you go... flaunting your produce again! Not nice MUD.

    ReplyDelete