7/08/2008

We're Excited

Tonight I am going over to a house on the west side of Topeka and pick up a car for our friends arriving from Morocco. Someone in their church here has a car they aren't using and we will take it to Wichita on Wednesday so they will have some transportation here in Kansas. We haven't seen them for two years and are excited to get a chance to do a short visit. They will be here near the end of the month for a few days and in the area most of August. I would hog them the entire time but after talking to their family preacher, I can tell everyone of their other friends here are as excited to see them as I am. So, if you see a strange old guy in the Wichita airport about noon Wednesday it will be me, MUD waiting to see Julie, Gerald, Katrina and Kendra arrive! Yea!

MUD

2 comments:

  1. Heh heh. Now I know your plans. I could come stalk you at the airport. I should probably finish the yardwork that got interrupted by the rain this morning and do half a million other things instead though. Plus, I'm not really the stalker type. Have a great time visiting with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be hard to spot, the big guy with a stupid smile on his face.
    MUD

    ReplyDelete