6/30/2008

Another Great Day

I'm not sure why the good lord is being so kind but this morning it is cool and the air feels dry. I will be in the 80's for a high and unless you are out in the sun, it is great just to be alive in the shade. I went out about 6 AM to get the paper and it was almost too cool for shorts and a T-shirt.

After catching up on reading the normal blog sites I visit, drinking my second cup of coffee I now turn to writing on this blog. It is not that I read others for inspiration, but I do think it is nice to see what others have to say. My good Bud two Dogs is always at the top of my list on the bookmarks as he hates the same things I do. There is a fellow from Ga who loves old cars as much as I do. I try to keep up with my nieces blogs even if I am the butt of some of their stories. There is one conservative actress that I read but when she is on a new gig her blogging always gets a little slow. The normal (and abnormal) chattiness of Flea, Country Doctor's wife and Jenni's Prairie Air are always good for a view into the life of women. I will admit that I don't get it all but I do try to read it. There is a country Cowboy named Dennis that does a good job but seems way too busy to post regularly.

I just wish I could remember all the funny sayings and things I hear during my day here at Rabbit Run. Between the radio and Barb I most often have one or two funny things that I think I should remember to post. Unfortunately lately I just don't seem to have the short term memory I need. I can remember the war stories but forget where my keys are.

Whatever, I'll get a breakfast snack and see if I can get a couple of hours in on the rock wall before it gets too hot. I promise to put in some pictures one of these days.

MUD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    We are back from our vacation! I'll be blogging about it over the next couple of days.

    I like your blog and what you talk about on it just fine! It is interesting to me to have these little windows into people's lives. My favorite blogs are the ones written by real people just sharing about their real lives. I especially like yours because of your history. I really hope you do write that book you've talked about. Rabbit Run sounds like a wonderful place and your rides on that crazy bike of yours.

    Well... and one of the things I don't like about blogging is that I don't get to know anything about most of the people that read my blog. It's like going to a party and doing all of the talking. I am much more interested in other people and I appreciate all of your comments.

    ReplyDelete