6/16/2008

Rabbit Run Pets

Yes, we have two dogs. I will not mention their color but establish that they are Labs in general. The older girl with the white muzzle is baby and the senior member of the pets here. She is the first to run off and the one that you much catch to get back into the pen. She is generally found in the dog house and emerges when you holler loud enough or throw a stick on the side of the house.

After running all day yesterday she is showing signs of her age today. She has a very halting walk but does manage to wag her tail. the large member of the group is"

Taco with a stick in his mouth. He will greet anyone that comes to the fence with some version of a stick. This stick has been chewed down to what is more like a cigar in his mouth. Oh well,

Front Porch Cat goes missing about once a week or so. He comes home to lick his wounds and refuel. If you look at his right rear leg you can see a spot where another cat took either a swipe or a bite out of him. About a week ago he came home with his right front leg swollen and he didn't leave the place until he could walk. I think there must be a barn cat family nearby and he goes over to try to visit the ladies and unseat another male cat. I could have him fixed and maybe he would stay home but I just can't bring myself to do that. I don't have a clue how old he is but I estimate 6 or 7 years.

2 comments:

  1. I love your cat story!! We have a female cat that will any toms rear in a fight. She is not that big but "BUY GOD" she can hold her own. Maybe he has a real 'vixen' of a girlfriend that is keeping him on a short leash!!! LOL

    I got here from CDW and I loved your statement grease through a goose - had not heard that in YEARS!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of your cat!

    ReplyDelete