- Jaw Breakers. You could eat on a jaw breaker for an hour. I'm sure that trying to crunch one also hurt my teeth.
- Wax tubes filled with sugar water. Some were shaped like little coke bottles.
- Supper Bubble. Much better than Double Bubble but Double bubble had little comics in them.
- Malted Milk Balls. two for a penny. After a while they made smaller one's in a tube of cellophane.
- Dots on wax paper.
- Pixie Sticks. One time I breathed when I poured one of the lime one's in my mouth. I think I coughed for a week.
- Necco Wafers. Sugar pressed into a candy and wrapped in a wax paper.
- Licorice. I just loved the black and a lot of the girls liked the red. Later they had cherry but it was just red when I was little.
The price I paid is that today I have a mouth full of crowns because the candy and poor brushing habits but hey, it was the way we lived back then.