6/08/2008

Great Day for a Ride

Barb took this picture of me doing what I love to do. The Bent bike is so much fun to ride that I'll bet I have a smile on my face a mile wide. I have Kenny to thank for helping me stay young.

We put the bikes in the back of the truck because the roads to the lake are so narrow and hilly that people going fast can get right on top of you before they even know you are there. Rather safe than sorry. Yes, it does increase my carbon footprint but I don't care.

This is how I feel before I ride. Barb made this cute little panda bear cake for her demonstration yesterday. Does he look a little like me with that smile? I think Barb is unduly influenced by me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Did you eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Cause that might make me sad.

    I forgot to add that your bicycle seat looks more comfy that mine!

    ReplyDelete